The SPC lock floor is composed of a thick wear-resistant layer, a UV layer, a color film texture layer, and a base material layer. European and American countries call this kind of floor RVP (rigid vinyl plank), rigid plastic floor. The base material is a composite board made of stone powder and thermoplastic polymer material after being evenly stirred and then extruded at high temperature. At the same time, it has the properties and characteristics of wood and plastic to ensure the strength and toughness of the floor.
(1) Ecological and environmental protection;
(2) Fire protection and fire protection grade B1, second only to stone
(3) Various surface treatments (concave-convex pattern, hand-grabbing pattern, pair pattern, mirror pattern)
(4) Wear-resistant, wear-resistant grade T
(5) Moisture-proof, no deformation when exposed to water, can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, etc.
(6) The colors are beautiful and diverse, the mosaic construction is seamless, and the installation is convenient and quick.
(7) Anti-slip, more astringent when exposed to water, not easy to fall
(8) Noise reduction, comfortable walking foot feel, flexible, not easy to be injured when falling down
(9) Daily maintenance does not require waxing treatment, it can be wiped with a towel or wet mop